If you don’t like the way your teeth look or feel, you may be interested in cosmetic bonding in Clifton, NJ. This is an excellent procedure that will allow you to have your teeth quickly restored and looking their best in no time. The procedure uses a composite resin that is placed on your teeth and shaped by the dentist to get the exact results you’re looking for. This resin is made to match the exact color of your teeth so that it looks perfectly natural.
Of course, if you are looking for brighter, whiter teeth, the resin can be made to look just how you want it so you get the exact look that you desire. Work with you dentist to come up with a list of exactly what you don’t like about your smile and they can typically use the bonding process to satisfy your every desire.
How Dental Bonding in Clifton, NJ can Help
The following are some of the different situations where dental bonding in Clifton, NJ can be a great help to many people. If you are experiencing any of these dental problems, don’t hesitate to contact us for a consultation with the dentist to see if dental bonding is right for you. Even if you specific issue is not on this list, there is a very good chance that we will be able to help address the problem, so please give us a call today.
• Whitening – As mentioned before, dental bonding can help to lighten or whiten your teeth quite well. This is one of the best ways to provide long lasting, almost instant results.
• Chipped Teeth – If you have a chipped tooth, we can use the bonding technique to fill in the missing area so that it looks natural again. The bonding materials will harden to be nearly as durable as a natural tooth so it will last a lifetime.
• Cracked Teeth – If you have a tooth that has been cracked it is at significant risk of further damage or even infection. Dental bonding can seal off the crack and protect the tooth from any further problems. In addition, it the bonding will hide the crack so your tooth looks just like it did before.
• Gaps in your Teeth – if you have a gap in your teeth but you don’t want to go through the hassle of braces, cosmetic bonding in Clifton, NJ is often the perfect solution. We’ll fill in the gap so you have natural looking teeth that are nice and even.
• Decay – Tooth decay can happen to anyone, but it needs to be addressed before it causes further problems. Cosmetic bonding will not only help your teeth look much better, but it also seals off the decay so your tooth can remain strong.
For all of our cosmetic dental procedures, Dr. Doktorman uses the most advanced dental software to plan out the procedure ahead of time. This helps to ensure there are no mistakes, and you get the best possible results. In addition, he uses modern techniques that help to provide a pain free procedure.
There are many other things that dental bonding can help with when it comes to overall care of your tooth. Some of them are strictly for cosmetic reasons and others will also provide other benefits. Call Prestige Dental to speak with the dentist about this option or set up an appointment to see if cosmetic bonding is right for you. We offer appointments on the weekends and even on Saturdays for added convenience.