If you have been struggling with poor oral health, or you are already missing several teeth, you may be an excellent candidate for dental implants in Clifton, NJ. Dental implants are a great alternative to dentures because they provide you with all the benefits and virtually none of the problems. You can choose from fixed restorations (crowns) over implants, which are permanently cemented, or removable restorations over implants(dentures) which can be taken out. +
Both of these options are anchored directly to your jaw bone by the implant fixtures so they won’t slip or move around while you are chewing, talking or performing any other activities. This is just one of the reasons that they are a far better option than traditional dentures. If you are thinking about getting dental implants in Clifton, NJ, you will want to know just how they will benefit you.
Benefits of Dental Implants
There are many different benefits that you will love about your dental implants. The following are just a few of the best things people like about dental implants. As always, however, if you have any specific questions about implants or any of our procedures, please don’t hesitate to call to schedule a free consultation with Dr.Doktorman to explore your treatment options
• Comfortable – After the procedure is completed and your mouth has healed, your implants will feel quite similar to your natural teeth. Many people forget they even have them.
• Natural Look – Restorations over implants are made to look and feel just like natural teeth. If you don’t tell people, they will likely never know that you have implants.
• Reduces Jaw Bone Loss – When your teeth are missing, your jaw bone will begin to dissolve and shrink over time. This is because the root of the teeth is no longer stimulating the bone. With implants, however, the bone loss stops completely.
• Minimal Restrictions – Your implants will function almost identically to your natural teeth. You can eat any food and you can floss and brush just like you had your teeth.
• Permanent – With proper care, your implants may last the rest of your life. Most people don’t run into any significant problems with them as long as they see their dentist regularly and follow all normal dental implant care instructions.
There are many other benefits that come with dental implants. Chances are, you will find that they are the perfect solution to any dental problems you may be having. If your dentist recommends you get implants in Clifton, make sure you take the time to really think about it as it is likely the best option for you.
When Dr. Doktorman performs implant placement surgery, you will be provided with the right levels of anesthetic to ensure it is a pain free experience. Even the injection of the anesthetic is painless due to the modern Vibraject delivery process. In addition, your cosmetic procedure will be planned out using the latest cosmetic dentistry software, so you can be confident you’ll get perfect results.
Contact us with Questions
If you have any questions about dental implants in Clifton, NJ, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. Dr. Doktorman has been helping people with implants for years and would love the opportunity to answer any questions you have. Whether you are an existing patient or not, you are welcome to discuss this exciting procedure with the doctor and schedule a time to be evaluated to see if implants are right for you.