Meet Dr. Doktorman
Dr. Edward Doktorman delivers full-service dentistry with compassion and a keen eye for detail. He combines proven methodologies with modern technology to create beautiful smiles and lasting oral health. Dr. Doktorman enjoys treating patients of all ages and providing the first-class care they deserve.
Before coming to the United States, Dr. Doktorman completed a surgical residency at the Moscow State University Dental School and practiced oral-maxillofacial surgery at a state hospital. He graduated from the New York University College of Dentistry in 1999 with a DDS degree. Following graduation, he completed residencies for implant dentistry, prosthodontics, and the treatment of TMJ disorders. A lifelong learner, Dr. Doktorman continues to hone his skills through continuing education to provide his patients with leading-edge dental care.
- Moscow State University Dental School (1982 – 1987)
- New York University College of Dentistry (1996 – 1999)
- Oral-Maxillofacial Surgery (Moscow)
- TMJ Disorder and Orofacial Pain Syndrome (NYU)
- Prosthodontics (NYU)
- Placement and Restoration of Dental Implants (NYU)